Tuesday, May 6, 2008

blog #3

As I sat down to do some more research on my project, I thought to myself, "what pushes people to that edge to really make them try steroids"? So my next journey on the computer was to find out some people who used steroids and what made them try do it. After I typed "steroid users", the computer gave me various sites that I could go to. So I picked this site,http://www.anabolicsteroids.com where this guy explained how he started to take steroids. It all started while he was at a party and he got introduced to a guy who was big so they had sparked up a conversation. One thing led to the next where he was calling to purchase some steroids. After gaining as many facts as he could, he and tried the steroids he bought from the friend. After seeing a small improvements in his workout he decided to buy more. As time went on, the side affects started to kick in. He started to argue with his parents, had a diffrent girlfriend every other week and got into fights often. So he took steroids to try and better his appearance and look where it got him!
www.anabolicsteroids.com

1 comment:

amy c. said...

Taking Steroids are just as bad as doing drugs. You can get addicted to them after just one use. People get hooked because there body gets more i shape. What a terrible thing to take. Now look at all the athletes like Barry Bonds that are getting in trouble for taking them