Wednesday, May 21, 2008

As i sit down and thought about what my next step to my project going be. I was listening to music to help me think better and take my stress away.So this song came on call MONEY POWER RESPECT by the lox's and Lil Kim. Talking about how money bring you power and respect.I sit there and listen to every word.

So in this song its say that if you have money power and respect came with it. They saying that first you get the money then the power then people will respect you.They saying that this is the key to life. Also that these three things is whats you need in life to live and eat right.

After the song was over i thought about my topic question Do money equal to power and respect?I wonder do everybody agree with this song.I thought to myself i really do agree with it.I think if you have money that power and respect come with it.

So this song really didn't answer my topic question.Just give me information on how some people feel about the word MONEY!1 So my next step is to get more deeper into my topic question and to find the answer to it.

(Kashmir)

See I believe in money, power, and respect.

First You get the money.

Then you get the m***f*****, power.

After you get the f***' power m***f***** will respect you.



(Chorus [Kashmir])

It's the key to life.

Money, power, and respect.

Whatchu' need in life.

Money, power, and respect.

When you eatin' right.

Money, power, and respect.

Help you sleep at night.

You'll see the light.

It's the key to life.

Money, power, and respect.

Whatchu' need in life.

Money, power, and respect.

When you eatin' right.

Money, power, and respect.

Money, power, and respect.

Money, power, and respect.

1 comment:

anthonyw said...

Very good introduction you gave great details and was specific about it. In your blog its says that "get money first and then power" if you can show some facts it would've been better. Overall your blog had information that was your personal opinion. Keep blogging and keep me reading