Thursday, April 17, 2008

Introduction

Growing up as an adolescent watching and playing sports is all Idid. So, now watching tv and knowing what steroids is, I ask myself why do people do it? I know it is gpoing to help them excel, but is it worth? I became interested in steroid when I had seen my friend dad and asked how he got that big? He replied that his dad take steroids and that was how i became interested. I thought, "hey if he is that big, the pros must use steroids to". Also watching movies and of players taking steroids and how it affects your body. I mean would you take them knowing the effects it brings to your body?
Before the search, I knew of steroids. I knew that it had some bad effects, but also some attractive elements or effects such as giving you extraordinary energy to do unhuman things. Steroids can make lift weights that you normally couldn't lift. For instance, steroids give you the ability to have endurance in athletic events. This gives that person a better chance of not tiring out, as to a person who gets tired as the events go on. Essentially, I would like to know in my search what can be done to keep adolescent athletes off steroids?

No comments: