Monday, April 21, 2008

blog #1

As I waited for the computer to process what I typed(steroid users), I wondered what information I was going to recieve. When it popped up, it had all sorts of websites and information that each site had about steroids. So I had picked "NIDA" wbesite where it had alot of information such as how they are used, the names they go by, and what some effects as well. Across the world its alot of athletes involved in sports and I thought the percentage would be high for steroids use but NIDA shows that only 2.5% 8th graders, 3% 10th graders, and 4% 12th graders ever tried steroid. Im guessing they didnt include the rest of the country in their studies! Its very interesting going on diffrent sites to find out new things about the steroids which can help me answer my question into why adolescents use steroids?
www.nidahealth.org

No comments: