Monday, April 21, 2008

2blog

During my research online i found out that most of he males that are committing crimes are mostly black. some of these teens have problems at home said by the jstor website. Another reason for these crimes are because the kids role models like rap artist the do what they hear and see dealing drugs, robbing people, and getting the fast money.I have have committed crimes because I was bored once and because everybody was doing it what I had done lead me spin a couple weeks in an juvenile jail with an couple of thousand kids. The walls was dirty mattress thin, food nasty and no privilege.

www.jstor.com "young adults destructive behaviors"

2 comments:

OliviaA said...

I like how he states this post.He put what he learn from the website www.jstor.com. Also he states why he committed some crimes as a young black youth and when he ended up at.

Tamere said...

I like howhe uses a personal experience in the blog. He also went on the internet and did some searching to learn more about his questions.And peer pressure is a b*tch aint it!