Tuesday, February 26, 2008

relating to the character and experiences

Life in prison by Tookie Willaims
pg

I can relate to tookie wiliams only a few parts of his life for example like when he got arrested for being in the wrong crowd and doing things to be look and be cool.I never been inprisoned but i have beeen in the holding center where he was held when he seriouly beat another teenager for his school jacket bacause there school was rivals when it came to football team.Another part of tookie life i can relate to is when he did wrong and tried his hardeset to fix things and told others his mistakes so they wont do the same things.I do the same thing when i get in trouble in my house i tell the younger brothers not to do what i did because they look up to me as kids and teens look up to tookie

No comments: