Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If i was him

life in prison by tookie williams
pg


If i was in the same sitution as tookie williams i would react the same way he did. But some of the things he did he was not in the right mind state. I would revise my life as he did get back to my pears to show love and the save the community.I wouldnt do one thing that he did which is telling the media and the press that he would gang bang just continue his life style that he once lived for the simple act that i could have got out
but due to my mouth its the rest of my life in jail

2 comments:

Ekon 235 said...

You know, I liked tookie williams, with his deseil arms. saddened by not granting him clemency since he'd become an advocate for peace and anti-gangdom and a proponent of laws.

Ekon 235 said...

You know, I liked tookie williams, with his deseil arms. saddened by not granting him clemency since he'd become an advocate for peace and anti-gangdom and a proponent of laws.